My current employer located in Madison, Wisconsin, has a job opening.
They are looking for a well qualified IT professional for their IT Director, Corporate Support position. This job is located in Madison, WI. The person that held the position previously has moved to another position within the company. Below are some of the base requirements. If you’d like to apply online or view the job description in its entirety visit:
2. 10 years experience of management as an information technology professional with demonstrated consistent career progression and both the interest and capability to advance beyond this role
3. Demonstrated knowledge sound business practices, data stewardship, business analysis, and operations management.
4. Demonstrated ability and experience in developing and maintaining vendor relationships and contract negotiations.
5. Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry and the credit union system.
6. Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, persuasion, leadership, presentations, and group facilitation skills.
7. Ability to work effectively in a team environment to accomplish business objectives. Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with Home office, field and credit union staff and management.
8. Demonstrated effective analytical and conceptual skills, with the ability to translate business plans and solution group objectives into effective action plans that deliver positive employee and credit union experiences.
- Experience working with Financial/Actuarial/Legal systems, methods or practices. Prior experience with Peoplesoft, Poly Systems, TeamConnect, and data warehousing/reporting solutions.
- Firm understanding of software development life cycle and associated methodologies with successful track record of implementing large, complex projects.
- Prior experience assessing the technology needs of an organization and collaboratively developing and implementing multi-year strategic roadmaps which generate a notable ROI. Experience with cloud computing, software-as-a-service, mobile, and virtualization technologies.
- Strong track record of continuous improvement which drives productivity improvements. Trained in Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies.
Again, apply online or goto: https://careers.cunamutual.com/viewjob.html?refnode=99088 for more information.